As school administrator you have complete access to your school in order to manage the courses. Click on one of the tabs to find out more information on how to perform a specific task.
On the Courses tab, you can add new courses and view information for existing courses, including creation date, name, course code, status, grade, and number of enrolled students.
By clicking on the name of a course, you can change the course's name, grade level, or status and add or remove teachers.
Inactive courses may be viewed by selecting All Courses from the drop-down menu.
The Manage School page displays all of the courses that have been created for your school through the pre-registration process or manually by a school administrator or teacher. In addition, this page also includes tabs for navigating through the website.
- The Courses table lists each course by the date it was created, course name, course code, status, assigned grade level, and the number of students added. Use the page numbers and the Previous/Next buttons below the table to view more courses.
- Select All Courses from the drop-down list to see all the courses associated with your school including courses with an Active, Inactive, or Closed status.
Adding a New Course
- Click the Add Course button to create an additional course.
- On the Manage Course/New Course page, type the Course Name.
- Select the Grade Level from the drop down list, ensure that the Status is set the to Active, and click Save.
- Repeat this process for each of the courses you wish to create.
Edit an Existing Course
School administrators in WPP Online can edit any course in the school including pre-registered and manually added courses.
- To edit a course from the Manage School page, click on the course name in the Courses list.
- School Administrators and teachers can change the Course Name as desired.
- To add a teacher to the course, click Add and select from the Existing users or create a new teacher account. Click Add Teacher.
- To remove a teacher from the course, click the radio button next to the teacher's name and click Remove.
- At the bottom of each page are links to helpful documents and information.
- Click Guides to view 2 Stars and a Wish and Peer Review guides.
- Click Rubrics to view PEG's scoring rubrics for the Six Characteristics of Writing and constructed response essays, as well as teacher-scored rubrics for textual evidence and content accuracy.
- Click Example Essays to view essays for all genres and grade levels along with explanations relating to their PEG scores.
- Click Help Center to access additional information and support.
- Click Graphic Organizers to download PDF versions of the program's graphic organizers.
- Click Frequently Asked Questions to access answers to common questions regarding the program.